Saturday, June 26, 2010

THE UNCREATED CREATOR

Everywhere i go i see you.

with every breath i take i feel you.

i close my eyes and open my heart to see you.

i dull my senses and alert my mind to feel you.



In the skies i see you,

In the wind i feel you.

In the seas i see you,

Even in love i feel you.



The uncreated creator you are

All things were created by you

And your most prized creation(man)

All things are, by the words of your mouth.



You are brighter than the sun.

Taller than Everest,

Longer than Mississippi,

Your are God...

2 comments:

  1. It amazes me when some silly people say there's no God... I personally believe common sense eludes such people. Thanks for sharing this... God is indeed everywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes brov! And thats why we need to go and tell it on the mountain that JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about the poem you just read? A dollar for your thought :)